Heard the latest news about SFS Compliance Solutions? Read the full press releases below!

 

SFS COMPLIANCE SOLUTIONS CERTIFIED AS A MINORITY BUSINESS ENTERPRISE

SFS Compliance Solutions, LLC has met the requirements for certification as a Minority Business Enterprise as defined by the National Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc. (NMSDC) and as adopted by the Carolinas-Virginia Minority Supplier Development Council...


Sourcing for Services, in response to increased demand for a more sustainable, capable and comprehensive statement of work (SOW) spend management solution, announces the launch of its managed services procurement (MSP) product, the industry’s first independent, stand-alone service dedicated solely to...


Independent and contingent workers are all the rage these days. What used to be 10%–15% of the total workforce just 15 years ago is pushing 25%–30% today, and the tide is still rising. This flood of contingent talent has begun to alter the moorings of many vessels in our industry, none more so than the independent...


Sourcing for Services announces the launch of sister company SFS Compliance Solutions, LLC, in response to the increasingly complex legal risk environment of employee classifications, and the continued demand from customers and partners for conflict-free independent and objective contractor compliance...